SOCCER COACHES EDUCATIONAL TOUR
An unparalleled insight into the world of professional coaching in Barcelona, Spain
Football is the most important sport in Catalonia region and was introduced in the late 19th century by a combination of mostly British immigrant workers and visiting sailors, and students returning from Britain. Catalonia led the way in the development of football in Spain, organising both the first association and the first league. Today football in Catalonia is organized by the Catalan Football Federation and the RFEF and teams from Catalonia compete in La Liga, the Copa del Rey, the Copa Catalunya and several European competitions.
The cost of this 7 night tour is $TBC
per person and includes the following;
* Coaching Workshops at professional Spanish clubs and Organisations with visits to top Soccer-Specific locations for workshops with staff coaches, review training sessions and behind the scenes access
* 7 nights Half Board (Bed and Breakfast plus Lunch or Evening Meal provided each day
* Tickets for professional matches
* Stadium tour of the Camp Nou; the home of FC Barcelona
* City tour of beautiful Barcelona
* Coach transport to all site and club visits and the coach will stay with the group at all locations on the tour
* Fully escorted 24 hours a day by TFE Travel Director and staff and Interpreter
• Opportunity for free time to explore the sights and sounds of Catalonia
* Tour registrations and payment portal provided through TFE
Walk along the Ramblas to enjoy street musicians, living statues, hustlers and just plain loonies. Hop onto the Tramvia Blau for a tram trip up to the top of Tibidabo and take in the magnificent sights of the city below you. Shop along the Passeig de Gracia, at the most well known boutiques in Barcelona.
Have a sunset drink at a chiringuito bar on the Barceloneta beach, then after dark, join the locals for pub crawling at the Barri Gotic for a huge selection of tapas bars, wine bars, cocktail lounges and even Irish pubs! Now that you've worked up an appetite, head for El Born where you'll find the finest in new catalonian cuisine.
* We will arrange for your coaches to observe training sessions at different levels of professional football clubs in the Barcelona area. At these clubs we will look to organise a variety of different age groups (Men, Women, Boys & Girls)
* Observation of training sessions at different levels of Academy and Junior Spanish clubs at different age groups (Boys & Girls)
* Depending on fixtures and coach availability we will endeavour to arrange a Q & A with the coach prior to watching the training session in preparation for a match, hopefully the coach will tell us what tactics the team are going to be working on. We would then watch the game and then talk to the coach after the match to get his opinion
* Coaches will also have the opportunity to have a talk with the coach before delivery of the training session so they know the topic of the session and what the coach is trying to achieve, they will also be able to question the coach following the training session to see if the coach thought they had achieved their goals
* Why not allow some free time to explore Barcelona, an unforgettable city of art, culture and beauty. Walk along Las Ramblas to enjoy street musicians and living statues. Have a sunset drink on the Barceloneta beach, then join the locals at the Barri Gotic for a huge selection of tapas bars, wine bars and the finest in catalonian cuisine.
Not included in your tour price;
* International flights and applicable airline taxes
* Meals and refreshments not listed on the schedule
* Additional and optional activities not listed in sample itinerary
* Travel / Medical Insurance
City of Barcelona
Tour Dates - TBC 2020
Cost - $TBC per person (exclusive of international return flights)
Book your place with a $TBC deposit on or before TBC 1st 2020
Remaining payment of $TBC due on or before TBC 1st 2020
If you have any questions please contact Ritchie at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 7909 921551